Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Positions
Somethings you might want to know 2mwutlz
Owner Skilla
Owner D Master
Latest topics
» Photoshop CS4 Portable
Somethings you might want to know I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:28 am by mafiafran

» WinRAR Full ~ Free
Somethings you might want to know I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:28 am by mafiafran

» Ok ya'll. I'm making this so we can try to think of a new name.
Somethings you might want to know I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:27 am by mafiafran

» BEST BEST BEST 50'S SONG EVAR!
Somethings you might want to know I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:51 am by juissi

» Demoted...Why?
Somethings you might want to know I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:12 pm by D Master

» Very Important! (d master's opinion.~~Trashy topic lmao.)
Somethings you might want to know I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 5:00 pm by D Master

» Important!
Somethings you might want to know I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:09 am by juissi

» The Working Client on here :
Somethings you might want to know I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:03 am by juissi

» Alrighty! Back on track.
Somethings you might want to know I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:54 am by D Master

Top posters
Owner SkillaKilla (47)
Somethings you might want to know I_vote_lcapSomethings you might want to know I_voting_barSomethings you might want to know I_vote_rcap 
D Master (35)
Somethings you might want to know I_vote_lcapSomethings you might want to know I_voting_barSomethings you might want to know I_vote_rcap 
saver35 (25)
Graff Master Bakus (22)
Newy (17)
juissi (13)
Cracker (12)
Mindy (4)
Old Knight (3)
mafiafran (3)

Somethings you might want to know

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Baylor
Baylor

Rep : 0

Somethings you might want to know Empty
PostSubject: Somethings you might want to know   Somethings you might want to know I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:24 pm

If you ever get banned come to me. Really. Anything muted warned or demoted. Like Cracker got in trouble and I fought for him and it looked like he wasn't warned at all. The files dont lie. Staff none of your bans mutes or anything will count unless they receive a warning. Understand? Good.

::warn NAME
::ipwarn NAME
Back to top Go down
saver35
saver35

PostSubject: Re: Somethings you might want to know   Somethings you might want to know I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:41 am

you back Your_Fucking_God? and you told us the ip and warn thingy and the next post i read i got to use it

lol the name.. lol!
Back to top Go down
Baylor
Baylor

PostSubject: Re: Somethings you might want to know   Somethings you might want to know I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:58 am

Only use that in game. REPORT posts otherwise.
Back to top Go down
saver35
saver35

PostSubject: Re: Somethings you might want to know   Somethings you might want to know I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:03 am

oh...i knew that otherwise
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somethings you might want to know   Somethings you might want to know I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Somethings you might want to know
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements :: Primary Announcements-
Jump to: