Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Positions
Some Accounts looked at PLEASE READ 2mwutlz
Owner Skilla
Owner D Master
Latest topics
» Photoshop CS4 Portable
Some Accounts looked at PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:28 am by mafiafran

» WinRAR Full ~ Free
Some Accounts looked at PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:28 am by mafiafran

» Ok ya'll. I'm making this so we can try to think of a new name.
Some Accounts looked at PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:27 am by mafiafran

» BEST BEST BEST 50'S SONG EVAR!
Some Accounts looked at PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:51 am by juissi

» Demoted...Why?
Some Accounts looked at PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:12 pm by D Master

» Very Important! (d master's opinion.~~Trashy topic lmao.)
Some Accounts looked at PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 5:00 pm by D Master

» Important!
Some Accounts looked at PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:09 am by juissi

» The Working Client on here :
Some Accounts looked at PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:03 am by juissi

» Alrighty! Back on track.
Some Accounts looked at PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:54 am by D Master

Top posters
Owner SkillaKilla (47)
Some Accounts looked at PLEASE READ I_vote_lcapSome Accounts looked at PLEASE READ I_voting_barSome Accounts looked at PLEASE READ I_vote_rcap 
D Master (35)
Some Accounts looked at PLEASE READ I_vote_lcapSome Accounts looked at PLEASE READ I_voting_barSome Accounts looked at PLEASE READ I_vote_rcap 
saver35 (25)
Graff Master Bakus (22)
Newy (17)
juissi (13)
Cracker (12)
Mindy (4)
Old Knight (3)
mafiafran (3)

Some Accounts looked at PLEASE READ

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Some Accounts looked at PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: Some Accounts looked at PLEASE READ   Some Accounts looked at PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:18 pm

Ok guys my job is to fix the server make it a better place blah blah blah That means take complaints and stuff, and LOADS of player complaints.... The compaints where about player accounts.. Only 3. <name taken out by: me> account was looked at along with others..... If you had D Plates (glitched) It was taken and then you were give 200m, the price you bought it for. All accounts ( that were looked at) were good, but staff do NOT give staff only items to players.... And no I can't see you password don't believe me....here's a picture of a REAL account, Parts were covered in black for secruity.. If you would like to know the way i do look through them pm me... Also thats just the top of the Profile, and its mine. If you lost something that you think you should of kept talk to ME BAYLOR with some good reasons.

Some Accounts looked at PLEASE READ Vzfr6a
Back to top Go down

Some Accounts looked at PLEASE READ
Page 1 of 1